martedì 26 maggio 2015

Teaser Tuesday #124

Ed ecco di nuovo la rubrica settimanale Teaser Tuesday, creata dal blog Should Be Reading, che si divide in poche, semplici fasi:
1_ prendi il libro che stai leggendo
2_ apri una pagina a caso
3_ scrivi un breve brano (stando attenti a non spoilerare)
4_ scrivi titolo e autore

"He's trying to play hard to get. Kind of proves what a child he is, but I can see it's bothering you"
"I'm not bothered," I said between my teeth as I opened my locker.
"Yes, you are. There is this little wrinkle between your eyebrows that appears and you nibble your bottom lip when something bothers you."
I knew I didn't need to lock at him but I couldn't help it. I turned my head and peered at him through my hair. He was leaning against the locker beside mine with his arma crossed over his chest, watching me. No one had ever paid enough attention to me before to actually be able to describe my facial expression when I was bothered. It was oddly endearing.
"You're missing the public display of affection across the hall between your two buddies. They may need you to throw a bucket of ice water on them." I bit my lip to keep from laughing. I didn't need to turn around to know what he was talking about. Miranda and Wyatt could be a little gross.
"There that's better. I like it when you're smiling. If the football kid keeps making you frown I'm going to take matters into my own hands."
 - Existence, Abbi Glines

4 commenti:

  1. Il fatto che la copertina mi ricordi quella di Obsidian mi spaventa O_O Forse è la stessa autrice? Neanche so come si chiama XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. La copertina è atroce, ma il libro in sé per sé è brutto in modo onesto XD
      L'autrice è quella della serie Vincent Boys, d cui dire che ho sentito parlare male non rende l'idea :P

      Elimina
  2. Scriverai la recensione di questo? Perché dal teaser sembra promettere bene per una delle tue recensioni ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Più no che sì: è brutto, ma non immensamente atroce come gli ultimi che ho letto. È più sullo stile "sapevi che sarebbe stato così quando l'hai preso in mano" :)

      Elimina