martedì 26 febbraio 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18

Ed ecco di nuovo la rubrica settimanale Teaser Tuesday, creata dal blog Should Be Reading, che si divide in poche, semplici fasi:
1_ prendi il libro che stai leggendo
2_ apri una pagina a caso
3_ scrivi un breve brano (stando attenti a non spoilerare)
4_ scrivi titolo e autore

 "Do you understand anything I'm saying?" shouted Moist. "You can't just go around killing people!"
"Why Not? You Do." The golem lowered his arm.
"What?" snapped Moist. "I do not! Who told you that?"
"I Worked It Out. You Have Killed Two Point Three Three Eight People." said the golem calmly.
"I have never laid a finger on anyone in my life, mr Pump. I may be - all the things you know I am, but I'm not a killer! I have never so much as drawn a sword!"
"No, You Have Not. But You Have Stolen, Emblezzed, Defrauded And Swindled Without Discrimination, Mr Lipvig. You Have Ruined Buisness And Destroyed Jobs. When Banks Fail, It Is Seldom Bankers Who Starve. Your Actions Have Taken Money From Who Had Little Enought To Begin With. In A Myriad Small Ways You Have Hastened The Deaths Of Many. You Do Not Know Them. You Did Not See Them Bleed. But You Snatched Bread From Their Mouths And Tore Clothes From Their Backs. For Sport, Mr Lipvip. For Sport. For The Joy Of The Game."
 - Going Postal, Terry Pratchett

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento