martedì 17 gennaio 2017

Teaser Tuesday #156

Ed ecco di nuovo la rubrica settimanale Teaser Tuesday, creata dal blog Should Be Reading, che si divide in poche, semplici fasi:
1_ prendi il libro che stai leggendo
2_ apri una pagina a caso
3_ scrivi un breve brano (stando attenti a non spoilerare)
4_ scrivi titolo e autore

I dropped my sword but keep it unsheathed, then stepped out of my stance. "I don't have to do anything," I said. "I know what you are. Now I just have to wait for you to make a mistake."
He winced without opening his eyes. "Really, Snow? That's your plan? Wait for me to kill someone? You're the worst Chosen One who's ever been chosen."
"Fuck off," I said. Which always means I've lost an argument. I started backing out of the tomb. I needed to talk this through with Penelope; I needed to regroup.
"If I'd known it was this easy to get rid of you," Baz called after me, "I would've let you catch up with me weeks ago!"
I headed for the surface, hoping that he couln't turn into a bat and fly after me. (Penny said it was a myth. But still.)
 - Carry On, Rainbow Rowell

4 commenti: